You meet your KIng, He see's a good thing, Pops THE Question and a year later you are married, Right? Wrong!!!!
MInes happened in that order but cut the year into four and you get three. Yes three months!
I planned a wedding in three months.
Was it stressfull? Yes, but it was great.
The longest part was getting the ring!
Here are a few things that helped me in quick planning!
(NO, I was not pregnant, I just wanted a summer wedding and I didn't want to wait!)
1) I knew that I wanted a bright and summer wedding, in the church that I grew up in.
2) I knew that I wanted a big, big, BIG dress!
3) I knew that I didn't and couldn't spend thousands of dollars so I did alot of diy and dollar tree and hobby lobby were my go-to stores.
4) I knew that I wanted a large bridal party. I regret it now because I talk to so few of them even though I haven't been married a year yet.( I had 10 bridesmaids)
5) I knew that I wanted our famillies to truly come together so I tried to includede each of our immediate family.
6) I know people!!!! I knew who to get a favor from, what I could get a discount on, who I was connected too and what I had to pay for.
I am no bridal expert but I have advice for days!
Email me for help!